Thursday, May 14, 2009

I could be a thousandaire!!!




Well like my great ancestor Pete "Old Money Bags" Maginty (pictured above) I could win $1000.
Turns out one of my Starktoons Vault toons made it into this contest on Bigfish.tv



Here were the rules>>>


Rules:
the film must be:

1 minute or less
created in Flash
unique
entertaining
deemed wonderful by our FEST database
created by yourself
not stolen from youtube
contain genitals (optional)


Prize:
$US1000


I guess my "Horrific Video" was deemed wonderful. That is glory. Pure, pure glory.
So if you feel like going over to Bigfish and voting....well, I'm not going to stop you. In fact I'm going to encourage you.

Think of the possessions I can obtain from this!!
Hot dogs!
Inflatable underwear!(incase I drown)
and maybe even living the dream by buying up some collectors coins.


VOTE NOW!!

2 comments:

Kohyunu said...

WHAT A SCOOP! :O I WANNA BE A THOUSANDAIRE!!

Anonymous said...

Steve!
How's it going? That's great news.
Unfortunately of course you do realize that if you wore inflatable underwear you would probably float upside down, which means your legs would survive but the rest of you, unfortunately, would drown.
Cheers mate,
Tom.