Monday, January 04, 2010

Starktoons Promo, Interviews and SModcast.com

What up 2010ers? How was your New Years? Did you get wasted? Did you end up sleeping with someone you met at a gas station? eww..... you're gross....

Either way, good job! I'm proud of you.

Now on with some news bits>>


Starktoons Promo!



The fine ladies and gents over at Channel Frederator asked me if I wanted to do a 10 second promo. I said "Would I?!!" and made the shit out of one. (With the help Kathleen & Gang. Thanks Again!!)

Here it is....



Interviews


I'm in the super cool Magazine done by my friend Kwanzo
. It's called Public and there's an interview in there of me and all kinds of other stuff. Check it out!


&

The Bear-Horse interview (which wasn't up when I posted the short) which is done by the awesome Bailee DesRocher




SModcast.com

If you're on twitter or a fan of Kevin Smith, Scott Mosier or SModcast you already know...

www.smodcast.com is now the spot to get the SMod. It is super cool. Easy to use and see which guests are on what episode. Plus my 2 FLS toons are on the site. How cool is that? It's an honor to be on the site.

What's that old saying? If you love something....give it...fuck....hold on....... Umm, If you do something out of love...you get love?

I don't think that's a saying........fuckballs

Anyhoo, Check out the site!!





Till next time,

Peacy Weacy

-Steve Stark

No comments: